Why Higher Ed is Going Increasingly Mobile
A recent study found that college-aged students spend 8-10 hours per day on their phones. For 10% of low-income students, their phone or tablet is their only access point for the internet at home. Students fall through the cracks when schools do not offer a high-quality mobile experience that is safe, engaging, and centralizes all resources.
Impacting Student Success with The Right StrategyTo persist and succeed, students need easily accessible ways to connect with each other, their professors, and their campus community.
In this webinar, we'll cover the top 5 mobile app capabilities that impact student success. We'll show you how launching a mobile campus in the right way can make a high impact without a heavy lift from your staff.
What You'll Learn
- The current state of student disconnection
- The top factors that determine student success
- How a mobile app with the right 5 features can help you improve communication, engagement, equity to access, and support student retention
- How to create impactful, quick wins for student success with a mobile app in just a couple of months, without a heavy lift from your staff
How these institutions made an impact with the right mobile app
Student Success Series
Enjoy recordings of these previous webinars:
- What if Students Don't Read Email?
- Working in Silos is Hurting Student Engagement
- Digital Transformation: Leveling Up with Digital Integrations and Mobile Strategies
- For the Ones that Don't Raise their Hands: Engaging First-Generation and Underrepresented Students
- (Re)Connecting with Students in 2022