Even with the billions collectively spent on student resources every year, students don’t always have access to what they need to persist; roughly 60% of bachelor's degree seekers at public institutions graduate within 6 years. Many students feel overwhelmed when looking for answers and overloaded with information, which is only exacerbated by the 'silo effect' of poorly integrated software, systems, and departments.
Centralizing Resources with a One-Stop-Shop
In this webinar, we'll dive into best practices for transforming the way you connect students with the resources they need when they need them. Exploring success stories from the University of Indianapolis, Golden West College, and Oral Roberts University, we will examine the impacts of building a digital one-stop-shop.
Success Stories From
What You'll Learn
- The impact of the disjointed student experience caused by technology silos, and how to break them down
- How students are negatively affected by information overload, and why a centralized digital student experience is the answer
- Why a customized, student-centered mobile app is an ideal gateway to services and communication
- Why student community is a key component of ensuring your digital one-stop-shop is used by students
Student Success Series
This webinar is part of a monthly Student Success Series where we'll explore:
- What if Students Don't Read Email?
- Digital Transformation: Leveling Up with Digital Integrations and Mobile Strategies
- Oct. 20th at 2 pm ET, 11 am PT
- For the Ones that Don't Raise their Hands: Engaging First-Generation and Underrepresented Students
- Nov. 17th at 2 pm ET, 11 am PT