The College Experience Transformed
The pandemic catalyzed a global rush to translate the traditional on-campus experience to the remote environment. In this webinar, we’ll explore the topic of digital transformation as a critical evolution that improves access, community engagement, and persistence by bringing key resources and social opportunities to all students. Dr. Rojas will highlight LAPU's success and discuss how they earned students’ engagement and improved retention.
What You'll Learn
- The importance of building a sense of belonging and equitable access for virtual students.
- The role of digital transformation in building community and belonging.
- Which technologies and integrations can bring key resources to virtual students.
- How schools can achieve a healthy and vibrant online community resulting in better retention.
Los Angeles Pacific University
Student Success Series
This webinar is part of a monthly Student Success Series where we'll explore:
- What if Students Don't Read Email?
- Working in Silos is Hurting Student Engagement
- Digital Transformation: Leveling Up with Digital Integrations and Mobile Strategies
- Oct. 20th at 2 pm ET, 11 am PT
- For the Ones that Don't Raise their Hands: Engaging First-Generation and Underrepresented Students
- Nov. 17th at 2 pm ET, 11 am PT