The site is published by Ready Education, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
Head office: 100 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803, USA
E-mail address: email@example.com.
Intra-community VAT number: FR12804804441.
The publication director is Tracy Dabbs, Head of Global Marketing.
The site is hosted by Amazon Web Services, 410 Terry Avenue North Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Data controller and recipients of personal data
We inform you that your personal data collected on this site and, more generally, within the framework of the relations you may have with our company, are processed by Ready Education, LLC, whose registered office is located at 100 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803, USA
The data collected is intended to be used by Ready Education.
It will also be made accessible to our technical service providers ("subcontractors" in the sense of the regulations), for the strict needs of their mission.
Some of your data may also be transmitted to our agents for the needs of managing a dispute for example (lawyers, bailiffs...).
In the event that Ready Education, or all or part of its assets, are acquired by a third party, your data may be made available to any person involved in the preparation and execution of the transaction and included in the assets transferred.
Purposes of the collection of personal data
When some of your data is essential for us to respond to you, to execute a contract or to meet a regulatory obligation, we will indicate this to you at the time of collection.
Your data will be used in different ways, depending on the reason that led you to enter into a relationship with our company:
- For the needs of executing your contract (execution of services, invoicing, monitoring of the execution of the contract, after-sales service and complaints, management of the customer file, management of unpaid invoices and disputes, ..);
- To process and respond to requests that may lead to a contract (management of applications, requests for information about our company or for quotes);
- To meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations (in particular, to keep supporting accounting documents, to manage requests to exercise your rights, to keep a list of those opposed to prospecting, ..);
- Your data will also be used, unless you object and within the limits of your interests and rights, to meet our legitimate commercial needs, in particular:
- Development of our commercial activity (management of our commercial relations, communication, canvassing and, in particular, the sending of commercial messages or messages concerning our news, improvement of our knowledge of the persons with whom we are in contact, drawing up commercial statistics, carrying out satisfaction surveys, management of the prospects file....);
- If you have submitted an application, to build up a pool of applications which, although rejected at a given time, are likely to correspond to a future need.
You have the right to access, rectify any erroneous data concerning you and, in the cases and within the limits provided for by the regulations, to object to some information, delete some of your data, limit its use or request its portability with a view to its transmission to a third party, but also to define the fate of your data after your death.
To exercise your rights, simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach, if necessary, any document proving your identity and your request.
- Retention of personal data
Your data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the above purposes, in particular for the following periods:
- Contract performance and follow-up: 1 year after the end of the commercial relationship;
- Development of our commercial activity; improvement of our services: 3 years after the last contact;
- Recruitment: 2 years after the end of the recruitment process unless you have objected to your application being kept in our application pool;
After these periods, the data will, if necessary, be archived for a period not exceeding the legal limitation periods or applicable archiving obligations or the duration of proceedings in the event of litigation.
Once these periods have expired, the data will be destroyed.
Cookies are small information files that a website or an application can save on your terminal or to which they can access (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone).
Some cookies are only intended to facilitate the use of the site or application (e.g. by recording your linguistic preferences).
Other cookies are not essential for your navigation or your orders; they are described below:
Analytics cookies: 13 months.
You can change your preferences at any time by clicking