How RMCAD Enhanced Student Success with Technology
Learn how RMCAD used its student experience platform and mobile app to enhance student success.
Enhancing Student Success!
In today’s highly digitized world, student success and technology are inextricably linked. Technology frames how students learn and interact with the world.
Many higher education establishments, like Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design (RMCAD), are investing in technology. They see it as a tool to enhance the student experience for their on-campus and online population, improving communication and engagement.
How does technology enhance student success ?
Download this Campus Spotlight featuring RMCAD for key takeaways you can apply to your institution including:
- How RMCAD defines student success.
- How Higher Ed establishments can keep up with technological changes––and why doing so is crucial to ensuring the success of their students.
- Specific ways RMCAD has used technology to support and engage its 70% online student population successfully.
- The power of gamification, reward systems, and leaderboards in increasing student engagement.
- How RMCAD’s campus app helps students connect, create shared experiences, and improve event attendance.
- How RMCAD’s technology investments contributed to a 40% increase in graduating students from 2022 to 2023.
Download our Guide to learn how RMCAD used its student experience platform and mobile app to enhance student success.