Predict Student Retention with 83% Accuracy
In this webinar, we will discuss how mobile technology can capture attention and help drive repeatable student success results. We will unpack core fundamentals including: centralization, community, engagement, assessment and intervention and understand how mobile apps are the ideal environment for they align with student success as well as gain insights from a detailed retention study from Concordia Wisconsin University and also highlight results from Eastern Michigan University.
What you’ll learn
- The overall retention impact of a mobile campus app.
- Engagement inside and outside of the classroom and it’s impact on retention.
- How a virtual community, peer to peer engagement and sense of belonging impact retention.
- A retention strategy for current and incoming students, with a 83% prediction success rate.
- How to leverage best practices to reduce summer melt by up to 44%.
VP Student Success & Research & Co-Founder
Academic & Career Advisor
Concordia University Wisconsin
Dr. Christine Deacons
Director, Academic Support Programs, Holman Success
Eastern Michigan University