What role does technology play in impacting institutional goals like student retention?
What is the future of mobile technology and applications in Higher Education? This live event will discuss how technology can be used to impact the entire student experience and address the most important contributing factors to retention including engagement, sense of belonging, mental health, equity and access, and more.
Understand important EdTech industry trends like growing demands for mobile access to university resources and increased needs for personalized, interactive digital communication.
Hear from Ready Education’s newly appointed CTO, Chris Gervais, about how Ready Education, and now recently acquired Campus Groups, are making key investments to build a robust EdTech product suite to support institutions’ growing business needs, and the plan to support evolving institutional needs with new functionality and feature capabilities.
You Should Join If:
- You are a Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, IT Director, or other IT Leader in Higher Education
- You are a university administrator or leader curious about how technology impacts student success and engagement.
- You are a Ready Ed customer interested in learning about some of the recent investments we’ve made to better support your needs today—and where we are going in the future.
What You'll Learn
- The crucial role mobile technology and applications play in supporting institutions' key goals including retention, enrollment, and student success.
- How Azusa Pacific University is using mobile technology today to support their students holistically and how this kind of support has helped them increase student retention.
- Key global investments Ready Education is making to provide Higher Ed with the best-in-class mobile technology to support students holistically, meet university business needs, and reduce the required lift from university IT teams.
Chris Gervais joins Ready Education with more than 20 years of technology and product development experience, including a decade in the healthcare industry.
Prior to joining Ready, he served as Chief Technology Officer and Chief Security Officer at Kyruus, the leading patient engagement platform for digital health, where he oversaw the company's roadmap, software development, and product management teams.
Previously, Chris has served in several technology and product development executive roles in both enterprise and high-growth companies, including Threat Stack, lifeIMAGE, Enservio, and Inflexxion. His background also includes seven years at Partners Healthcare leading large-scale technology initiatives. Chris has a B.S. in Planned Studies from Ithaca College.
Watch the On-Demand Webinar
The Future of Mobile Technology and Applications in Higher Education
2 PM ET | 11 AM PT
Can't make it live? RSVP to receive the recording and slides.